Monday, May 1, 2017

Digital Divide

Digital Divide is the gap between those who have access to internet and those who do not. I am one with those people who do have access to the internet. My use of technology helps me achieve my goals one by helping me further understand any questions I have. For example if I was doing a research on birds I would find all the resources I need to complete my assignment online. But sometimes technology holds me back because I am constantly looking at social media and getting distracted. I like to hope that my data is well protected and private. I find it really creepy how people can find out anything about you just by looking at the information that is out there. I don't like to share any information about myself  because there are people out there using other people's identification to catfish others but then I also wanna share how my day was or a special even went with my friends and family. I don't like to post much on social media but from what I have posted and what I am tagged in I hope I am seen as an out going funny friendly person. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment